We offer individual and team coaching. You may be a Business Owner, Chief Executive, Director, Team Leader, Middle Manager or simply want coaching in a personal capacity.
What is our approach?
Coaching enables you to achieve more in your work and personal life. We will help you create a powerful picture of the future you want and offer the support and challenge to identify and overcome the obstacles to achieving it. It will help you if you want to:
- Get out of an existing and difficult situation
- Manage conflict
- Improve your personal brand and presence
- Move from being good to great
- Become a better and more confident communicator
Our leadership coaching will help you in existing leadership roles and if you are taking up (or hoping to take up) a new leadership role. Our coaching can help you if:
- You are leading change
- Setting up a new team
- Reviewing strategy
- Developing new leadership behaviours
- Dealing with challenging business and personal issues.
We increasingly find a demand to work with team leaders on developing their team leadership and working with their team. This may involve working with a small section or an entire team and often to address one or more of the following areas:
- Developing greater trust and openness across a team
- Improving team prioritisation and effectiveness
- Addressing specific areas of under-performance or conflict
We apply our principles of coaching to the group and offer the necessary environment, support and challenge for the team to identify their next steps.
How will we work with you?
- Our coaching work will typically be across six sessions (lasting anything from 4 months to a year)
- We encourage you to involve key stakeholders when agreeing coaching goals. This may be your line manager and/or other key stakeholders. We will agree this with you on first approach.
- All our session are one to one (except team coaching)
- We provide phone and email support in between sessions
We live in an age of unprecedented opportunity: but with opportunity comes responsibility. Companies today aren’t managing their employees’ careers; knowledge workers must, effectively, be their own chief executive officers.
It’s up to you to carve out your place, to know when to change course, and to keep yourself engaged and productive during a work life that may span some fifty years.
To do those things well, you’ll need to cultivate a deep understanding of yourself – not only what your strengths and weaknesses are but also how you learn, how you work with others, what your values are, and where you can make the greatest contribution.
Because only when you operate from strengths can you achieve true excellence.
Peter F Drucker
Speak to us to see how we can help you or your organisation