Job Vacancy – Admin & Operations Executive
Do you enjoy keeping things organised and on-track? Are you the kind of person who likes making sure things are done well? Are you up for helping us look after our clients? We’re looking for an admin and operations exec to keep our busy office on the straight and narrow, and ensure our clients are getting what they need.
Change & Transformation is a small people-consultancy based at Fusion Hive in Stockton. Our team uses an understanding of people and how they tick to work alongside leaders and managers helping them transform their performance and that of their teams and organisations. Our aim is to make sure our clients are motivated and equipped to lead and can manage and adapt to change as fast and effectively as possible.
Since we started in 2014 we have worked with a range of organisations at a local, national and (very occasionally) international level, including companies, public sector bodies and charities.
We’re looking for someone to join the team who enjoys being busy and wants to get stuck in, to deliver the administrative support, the workload planning and who will enjoy communicating with our various clients. We’re often very busy so we need someone who won’t shy away from taking a bit of control to make sure things are done on time. This person will have an overview of the work plan, keep the office running smoothly and support the design and delivery of our programmes.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Communicating with clients to arrange meetings and support projects
- Organising diaries and work schedules
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Coordinating the planning of our work and keeping our project lists up to date
- Managing the office, including electronic and paper filing
- Polishing our documents and presentations to make sure they fit with our brand
- Scheduling social media
- Analysing and summarising our client feedback (which we collect at the end of every project as a minimum)
- Using our finance system to set up draft invoices
- Keeping our office and work space neat and tidy
You will need to;
- Be good at organising yourself and enjoy a busy workload
- Be able to work independently
- Be open to new ideas and personal development
- Have good IT and powerpoint skills
- Have excellent English skills, including grammar
- Feel comfortable looking at and understanding data
- Be the kind of person who likes to take initiative
- Enjoy communicating with a diverse range of people
If you have these things, then even better (although we can provide training);
- Experience of or qualifications in project management
- Experience of social media
- An interest in people and how they learn and develop
But most importantly you’ll need to be positive, a good communicator, a learner, self-motivated and mature.
Salary: £17 100 to £20 000, dependent on experience
Deadline for application is Friday 18th October.
We are keen to fill the post ASAP so will interview sooner if possible and the ability to start immediately would be a bonus!
Please send us your CV and a covering letter which includes your response to the questions below. We’re not looking for an essay but we would like to understand how you think. We look forward to hearing from you!
Tell us a bit about why the job and our organisation interest you
Tell us about the time you were most busy in your work life (or home life if you’re new to the world of work). How did you deal with it, what strategies do you use to organise yourself, what did you learn?
Tell us about a time you went ‘above and beyond’ on a project. What did you do? Why did you do it? What was the outcome?
When was the last time you learnt something new? How did you go about it? What worked in your approach?
Please send applications to email@example.com
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!