People Management Open Course
Do you manage people as part of your job? Are other people crucial to your success at work? Join us for a day of inspiration and practical tools to help you lead and manage those around you on our People Management Open Course.
Take a dash of Leadership, a teaspoon of Performance Management and a drop of Creating Motivational Teams and what do you have? The tools you need to effectively manage and lead those around you.
Who else will be joining you?
Other middle and senior managers from all sectors in the region who want to network and learn from their peers.
What will you learn?
- The essential skills to be able to manage yourself better
- How to balance your personal goals and vision
- Tips on managing upwards/ managing teams/ managing ‘the middle’ in your organisation
- Practical leadership tips from experts
The course includes small group work and full group discussion sessions covering key themes such as;
- Leadership vision
- Responsible behaviours within a team
- The leadership challenges you are facing and identifying steps to address them
- Learning to better understand the system you work in and how to manage ‘being in the middle’
- The importance of prioritisation, delegation and having ‘conversations that matter’
Who will deliver the course?
The one day course is facilitated by Oliver Mack, Founder of Change & Transformation and a thought leader in the world of Leadership development.
Participants who attended this Open Course in September 2015 said;
“It was well structured and linked directly to the aims and objectives and tied in to the challenges flagged by the participants at the outset.”
“The activities were thought-provoking and had real-world application.”
“Great dynamic between the two facilitators which gave a good balance to the day. Both clearly knew their area inside out and were able to give good examples. They were aware of participants’ backgrounds and were able to put these in to context.”